Whole Structure of Mechanical Precision Guillotine Shear
1. With totally European design, streamlined looking, this machine belongs to second generation of mechanical shear. Welded structure: the stress of the welded parts can be eliminated by vibration, so that the cutting is of high accuracy.
2. Different from the traditional driving method of mechanical shear, it's one of the most advanced miniature mechanical shear, and enjoys good reputation both at home and abroad.
3. The low cutting angle and the inclined shear direction reduce the warpage to a minimum. Blade clearance is easily set by a manually operated quick set device. It is an ideal precision machining machine for metal sheets.
Features of Mechanical Precision Guillotine Shear
1. QH1D series enables high productivity with its ergonomic design.
2. Silent running, direct drive system with brake motor, low cost in energy consumption.
3. Treadle operating system suitable for both single and repetitive cutting cycles.
4. NC controlled back gauge (650mm stroke) by E10s which ensures a higher cutting accuracy.
5. The machine passed the European Union CE certification and ISO quality system certification.
Electrical System and Safety Interlock
1. Electrical components are imported from Germany, in accordance with international standards, featuring reliable safety, long life, and good anti-interference ability. A radiation unit is fitted in electrical cabinet.
2. Protective grill and the safety interlock ensure the operation safety. With a movable single-hand pedal switch, the machine is easy to operate.
3. Emergency stops and foot switch are installed on the machine for safety. The grill guard is standard, but the curtain is optional.
Detailed Photos of Mechanical Precision Guillotine Shear
|Model (QH11D)||Unit||3.5×1250||3.2×1500||4×1600||3.2×2000||2 ×1800||2 ×2500||3.2×2500|
|Number of Stroke||mim-1||65||55||55||55||55||55||55|
|Height of Worktable||mm||800||800||800||800||800||800||800|
|Working Environment||1. Power : 380±10%,50HZ|
|2. Ambient temperature: 5~40℃(working temperature)|
|3. Ambient humidity: 20~80%RH|
|4. Far from strong shaking and electromagnetism|
|5. No harmful gas and no corrosive gas and dirt-free|
|6. Conforms to the disposition of the machine directive (directive 89/392 CEE), and following amendments (directive 91/368/CEE, 93/44/CEE, 93/68/CEE);|
|7. Conforms to the disposition of the following other directives: directive low voltage (73/23/CEE) and electromagnetic compatibility (89/336/CEE).|